Trying to pick the perfect wedding songs to walk down the aisle to can be daunting! So here we are to save the day, with this awesome list of wedding songs categorised so you can find the perfect fit for your special day.
Quirky and Fun
- Icecream – Sarah Mclachlan
- Another one bites the dust – Queen
- Imperial Death March – Star Wars
- Never gonna give you up – My Man, Rick Astley.
- Forever – Chris Brown (ok maybe the joke is a little old now…. )
- Grow Old with you – Adam Sandler
- I’m gonna Be (500 miles) – the Proclaimers
Disney/Kids song Awesomeness
So if you’ve got some kids, you’ll probably have your own favourites here! Would walking down the aisle to “baby shark” work?!?!
- Can you feel the love tonight – the Lion King
- When you wish upon a star – Pinocchio
- You’ll be in my heart – Tarzan
- Tale as old as time – Beauty and the Beast
- You’ve got a friend in me – Toy Story
- Lava – from Lava
The classics that never grow old!
- Cannon in D
- Ava Maria
- Over the rainbow
- what a wonderful world.
- All I want is you – U2
- Tangled up in you – Staind
- Nothing else matters – Metallica
- You and Me – Lifehouse (see done to death).
- You’re Beautiful – James Blunt (see done to death)
- I’ll follow you down – shinedown
The most popular/common songs (aka Done to death)
The most common songs. Nothing wrong with selecting from this list they are here for a reason, they are beautiful songs perfect for a trip down the aisle, but don’t be surprised if your friend also plays the same song….
- a Thousand years – Christina Perri.
- You and Me – lifehouse.
- Marry Me – Train
- John Legend – All of me
- You’re Beautiful – James Blunt
- From this Moment On – Shania Twain (maybe it’s been long enough now that it could escape this category).
- Angel – Sarah McLachlan (love this song, but… I think it’s about a drug overdose)…
- Ed Sheeran (Kiss Me, Shape of You, Perfect, thinking out loud) – did I miss any? Anything by Ed is done to death… BUT he is awesome 😉
- Marry You – Bruno Mars
- Amazed – Lonestar